Welcome on our Ostrich Farm near Oudtshoorn-South Africa
Dario and Carmen Urbanski,your hosts. We have been living on an ostrich farm in South Africa since 1995.It all started during our first holiday in South Africa in 1993. We immediately fell in love with this beautiful country.We particularly fancied the surroundings of Oudtshoorn. Since we were involved with ostriches at Pirna,Dresden(Germany), the first ostrich show farm in Saxonia/Germany, we knew that breeding ostriches was going to be our trade in South Africa!
After some years of hard work, we are now rooted well here in Oudtshoorn and feel like real South Africans.
Together with our farm activities, we have started our guest house in 2002.
We would like to take the opportunity to thank all our previous guest for their support. If you have enjoyed your visit,please tell your friends; if not,please tell us!!!
Carmen & Dario Urbanski
Activities on the Ostrich Guestfarm:
We are providing to guests:
* 3 Rooms including Bathroom and Shower
* German an international TV
* South African Braai (BBQ)
* Farm sightseeing, explore the area, short hiking trips
* Feeding the ostrichs
* Various farm animals
* We organize adventure tours around
Oudtshoorn. (Cango Caves, Cheetas, etc.)
* Breathetaking stars at night (Cross of the South)
* Internet Connection
* Karaoke Party? * Soccer game with farm kids
« back to top